Cost shouldn’t be the thing keeping you from getting organized.
Flat fee due at the time of the consultation.
We can obtain the supplies you need to complete your project.
Sessions are usually completed in four hour blocks. Depending on the scope of the project and availability, projects could last a single day or multiple weeks.
Flat fee per visit for travel exceeding 30 miles from Affordable Organization headquarters in Rumford, RI. The travel fee must be approved before a consultation is scheduled.
- After the client letter of agreement is signed at the consultation, we will set up a few organizing sessions in our calendars. Payment of $75 per hour is due at the completion of each work session. For larger projects, special payment terms may be necessary and will be noted in the contract. Cash, checks and Venmo are accepted. Make checks payable to Affordable Organization LLC. The Venmo tag is @AffordableOrganization.
- We will make recommendations for supplies as needed during the project. There is never any pressure to purchase additional materials because we always try to work with what you already have. If supplies (bins, containers, racks, etc.) are needed for the project, Affordable Organization LLC can assist in purchasing items or you can purchase on your own. Affordable Organization LLC will only charge for “shopping time” for the items at the per hour rate according to the contract. The client will pay the actual amount for items purchased as stated on the receipt.
- To book new appointments please contact Affordable Organization LLC via email, text or phone: 410-430-9364 or 315-591-1274 or email@example.com
- If you need to move or cancel an existing appointment please contact Affordable Organization LLC via text, email or phone as soon as possible. Please note that cancellations occurring within 72-hours of an appointment will be billed $150 as a non-notification fee.
- Weather-related cancellations will follow the decision of the local school district.
Client Referral Program
- If you are a past client, you can earn a $50 discount on your next service when you refer a friend who books a session! You will receive an email notification of your $50 credit when their project has been completed.
- Privacy is important to everyone. Affordable Organization LLC holds clients’ information in complete confidentiality, as stated in the NAPO Code of Ethics. If you’d like more information about NAPO please visit their web site at www.napo.net and www.napo-newengland.net.
- Give the gift of organization! Gift certificates are available upon request for any amount starting at $50 to cover the cost of the consultation fee. Simply call or email Affordable Organization LLC at 410-430-9364 or 315-591-1274 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you instructions for paying for the gift along with a personalized gift certificate to share with your loved one. Please note that Affordable Organization typically doesn’t travel beyond a 30-mile radius of Rumford, RI. Please make sure you are within this radius before purchasing the gift certificate.